Examination dates of our chair can be found in the overview of the Finance Area in KLIPS 2.0.
- Your answers can be in German or English. Each assignment is divided into subassignments. The main assignments are self-contained, the subassignments partially build on the previous questions. If you cannot solve one subassignment, and need its results to answer the subsequent questions, please clearly state your assumptions.
- The points given in the margins correspond to the maximum number of points you can obtain.You can use these numbers as an indication of how much time you should spend completing an assignment.
- You are allowed to use a hand-held calculator and a watch or clock, but no other electronic devices. This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, PDAs, and laptop computers (even if you only intend to use these devices as clocks). If uncertain, please contact me prior to the start of the exam.
- In your own interest, please do not use a pencil, a red pen, or ink erasers.
- When you are asked to discuss or verbally explain something, you will get no credits if you simply write down a formula. When you are asked to formally derive something, and are unable to, you may get partial credits by explaining how the solution can be derived. However, when you are asked to formally derive something, you will get no credits if you only write down the final solution. In your own interest, you should be explicit about each intermediate step. The same applies when you are asked to compute a value – you will get no credits if you only write down the final result.
- If you provide more than one solution to an assignment, please mark clearly which solution you would like to be graded. If this is unclear, you will not get any credits for the assignment.
- Round numbers and percentage points to four decimals, i.e., 1.31825 Euro = 1.3183 Euro, and 0.104528 = 10.45%.
Back to the overview.